Create Account

S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala

Code:
B: What are you doing throughout the night? Who are you seated with? What's going on at your table throughout the night's events? How's the food and drink?

Skao Anazibf is still getting his bearings in the league, but you already know he's gonna be seated with his best pals in the whole world. He's sitting with Jagger Fouquette, Gabriel Johnson, Dale Miller, Noah Andros and Jax Duggan all night long as they enjoy the festivities as a solid group of lads. Now these guys are a group of troublemakers so they're spending the rest of the night dick deep in an intense gambling session as they get stupidly drunk and slav squat around their table playing craps. Food was okay, drank a lot of beer.

Code:
D: You are one of the honored few asked to make a speech at the event. They give you total freedom in what you talk about - a moment in SHL history, a vision for the future of the league, anything you want. Give us an excerpt of your speech.

"It's an honour and a privilege to be with you all to commemorate the SHL's 50th season, and I will be doing that, with a RAP!

S-K-A-O,
Yeah I got that dough,
SHL turned 50,
Happy birthday lil hoe!

We made lots of memories,
A Four Star? I got ten of these
You bitter you got no awards,
My fella you just let it be!
You bored, I got the remedy,
Now listen to this melody,
This dumb league means a lot to me,
Come join this sim community!

Thanks so much guys and enjoy the night!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Messages In This Thread
RE: S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala - by nour - 09-29-2019, 10:56 PM