Create Account

S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala

A: Many of the notable retired players from SHL lore are in attendance at the event. What legend from the SHL past are you seeking out at the event and what will you talk about with them? Describe who you're looking for and how you go about meeting them.

I would talk to Jonathan Lundberg, the best journey man player in the SHL, as we also played together for 1 season in the SHL together with the San Francisco Pride. We would talk about the rest of his seasons, going to play in Minnesota, and the rest of his teams. We would also talk about his time in the SHL, what cities were the best for him, which ones were the worst to be in. I would congratulate him for being 2nd most in hits, and he would tell me that I was his 2999th hit, which is a big honor for me, as I was at Manhattan at the time while he was chasing for the hit record. We would talk about life outside of hockey, what keeps him busy in retirement after playing over 20 seasons in the SHL, he is basically set for life, so he needs to find ways to keep active and healthy. We talked a bit about me, my race to 50 points in a season, how I said I want to get my physicality up this season, and start to round out my game as well.
194 words

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala - by luke - 10-01-2019, 09:37 AM