Create Account

S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala

A: Many of the notable retired players from SHL lore are in attendance at the event. What legend from the SHL past are you seeking out at the event and what will you talk about with them? Describe who you're looking for and how you go about meeting them.

At the gala I notice several retired greats: Lord Pretty Flako, Chris McZehrl, and none other than Andrew Joycon. For those who don’t know, Joycon is one of the greatest retired players of all time. He created and accidentally had 10 extra tpe in his build. This gave him abilities that could only be explained as “god-like”. He was walking around with his date Aleister Cain. I was eager to ask him as many questions as possible about his rise to glory, his advanced defensive skills, and his opinion on being snubbed from HoF contention. This is a very important topic to me and I feel that he would be the best to answer these questions. I notice he is standing by the salad bar and he notices me at the rosé bar and that is when we knew we would last forever. I walk over to Joycon and he walks over to me, abandoning Cain. We hold hands and transfer our thoughts telepathically and I learn the knowledge of the cosmos. Is this what the lady saw in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? I am shot back into reality and im standing there with smoke coming out of my ears. I gather my thoughts and thank Andrew and he walks away. I am alone once again…

@SlashACM

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala - by esilverm - 10-01-2019, 01:22 PM