Create Account

S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019, 08:30 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

I would like to take this opportunity to formally deny the loosely translated allegations made by my good friend, peer, and ex-stepfather, @Lunatyck . While we did see each other that night, at the club, and before the red carpet, there were some kuznetsovian claims that a group of us were hoovering schneef. The evening started simply with a boozy brunch at nearby sangria bar. Esa Parmborg invited the s47 draft class out to celebrate his WJC bronze, so we cruched tapas, spanish reds, and tecate lights all day until we took a limo 2 blocks to Izzy's mom's house, where the red carpet was set up in the basement.
Before walking the carpet, a few of us stopped to use the restrooms. It might not have been in our best judgment, but we decided to play "bubblers", which progressed to "slap the bag" using my udder (consensually), which is how the white residue got all over our hands, faces, noses, and jackets.
The attached image from the red carpet will further illustrate that the milky residue was barely on my clothes, while the majority was on Prz.

[Image: ZgJNUJu]

To those accusing me of doing other drugs at the club in plain view afterwards, as a cow, that is my preferred method for sugar consumption. I do not volunteer myself nor my milk for drug testing.

*the image isnt linking, its shared here https://imgur.com/a/ZgJNUJu sorry for editing and tagging you 10 times lunatyck

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Messages In This Thread
RE: S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala - by Julio Tokolosh - 10-01-2019, 08:27 PM