Create Account

S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala

B: I just got invited to a nice event with free fancy food and drinks and, of course, my main focus will be on that and I will try to taste has much different food items as I can during the night. At my table, I’m seated solely with members of the New England Wolfpack and their wives. During the night, I make sure to visit other tables, mostly to catch up with some of my old teammates from the Toronto North Stars, because I haven’t seen most of them since I got traded to the Wolfpack and it was a perfect opportunity to ask about what is going on in their personal life. The people at my table mostly keep a low profile during, since none of us had to make a speech during the event. We mostly keep quiet during the speech and applause when it was time. The best thing about that night ended up being the diversity in food choices which I took advantage of.
168 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala - by NorwegianDemon - 10-02-2019, 11:28 AM