Create Account

S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 02:01 PM by Otrebor13.)

Option B:

I had the privilege of sitting with some of the Whalers from back in my time at the gala. Guys like Aaron Wilson (@aaronwilson) , Dale Miller (@dmills3), Jax Duggan (@SecondSucks22), Kaspars Claude (@Bruins10), Arnost Halub (@"luketd"), Barrett McCarthy (@Inf1d3l), and others. Unfortunately, Cullen Gray and Sami Reider couldn’t make it, but we managed.

The table is great, talking about our time together in the SMJHL, winning the Four Star Cup together and just all the stuff that happened throughout our time there. As the drinks kept coming, Jax and Dale got a little closer together, telling each other secrets and giggling in each others’ ears. I remember seeing some papers with stats in front of Wilson and Halub, both arguing about which is more important to succeed in the SHL. Claude was at the bar somewhere, not sure who he ended up with.

The night was fun and seeing everyone together was great. Who could have thought, 50 seasons of the SHL. I’ve heard stories of the early days from my agent, but seeing the history, the players, and some of the older guys who had an impact on the league was great.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala - by Otrebor13 - 10-02-2019, 02:00 PM