Create Account

S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2019, 06:51 PM by shutdown.)

B. Nick Connolly is getting absolutely obliterated at the open bar, as anyone should regardless of their celebrity status. He can be seen challenging his Anaheim teammates to all sorts of drinking contests. He also seems to have a cold as he’s sniffling quite a bit. Hope he doesn’t get his teammates sick. The Anaheim table is one of the rowdier SMJHL groups and are making a ton of noise throughout people’s speeches. Who raised these guys? At one point, Connolly stood on a chair and said a few words. He said “I killed a giant when I was 10. Then I climbed right into bed with his wife. When she woke up, you know what she did? Suckled me at her teat for three months. Thought I was her baby. That’s how I got so strong: giant’s milk.” Then he toppled over and passed out on the ground. What an inspiration to the youth.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

Messages In This Thread
RE: S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala - by shutdown - 10-04-2019, 06:50 PM