Create Account

S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 07:40 PM by goldenglutes.)

Quote:D: You are one of the honored few asked to make a speech at the event. They give you total freedom in what you talk about - a moment in SHL history, a vision for the future of the league, anything you want. Give us an excerpt of your speech.

Ladies and gentlemen. Decorated retirees and hall of fame members. Distinguished players and rookies alike. Today, we're here to celebrate the 50th annual SHL season, and it is because of people like us that this league has thrived. I'd like to use my time here at the podium to give some special shoutouts to the underappreciated members of our community who have put so much into making this league what it is today. Those who aren't necessarily in the hall of fame, or have received countless awards for being an outstanding player. I'm talking about those players, past and present, who are a bit lower in TPE, but absolutely make up for it in locker room presence and huge dick energy. I'm talking about our Przemysław Brzeszczyczkiewiczs (@Lunatyck) and our David Vents (@ImShiny), and the countless others like them who I haven't shared a locker room with yet. They're the true unsung heroes of the league, and without them, what is even the point of hanging around a locker room?

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala - by goldenglutes - 10-05-2019, 07:40 PM