Create Account

S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala

There's a rumour that gorlab has returned to the league under an alias and was actually drafted last season. I don't know what kind of disguise he is wearing on the ice to get past the authorities but it must be good. I'm going to use this gala to see if he shows and then compare that to the photos of last year's draft class. I need to know if the goat man is back and I need to know where he's been. Aside from that, I'd be seeking out retired legend Darian Scherbluk cause he told me he'd come back and recreate in September and we're now in October which is a month later and he's yet to come back. So we're gonna have some words and I'm going to get him to come back and play for and then with me. Like the good old days and we're going to win cups. Sorry league, it's happening.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Messages In This Thread
RE: S50 PT #1 - Season 50 Anniversary Gala - by JNH - 10-06-2019, 05:06 PM