Create Account

What worries you about switching to FHM?

11-27-2019, 10:11 AMztevans Wrote:
11-27-2019, 09:44 AMTheHockeyist Wrote: I just want hockey. Who cares about sim specifics (other than the guys actually simulating)? Transfer my build and I'll be happy!

From my understanding (and correct me if I'm wrong on this), the added number of attributes doesn't really make "transferring a build" possible.  It's going to require an active and involved process of reapplying TPE in line with a new update scale and new attributes for every player in the league (including inactive, which, yeesh, you're going to need some kind of guideline in place for that I would think).
Yes everyone would technically get a full TPE redistribution and actives can do it themselves. Regarding IFA's that's something the HO will decide if we move. The goal is to release a guide once the move is set in stone and we have done enough testing to grasp the basics of builds in FHM.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What worries you about switching to FHM? - by Tomen - 11-27-2019, 10:52 AM