Create Account

What worries you about switching to FHM?

11-27-2019, 12:16 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
11-27-2019, 11:40 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: A decision will not be made for some time. So Friday is a very unlikely goal.

It does go on sale on Friday. With all of the issues we've found with STHS it's better imo for people to buy it Friday and play a game or two with it. Figure out what you think works, find a build you want to make, learn some stuff so we don't have people thinking FHM is some incredibly complex beast.

I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible about this move, but seeing such a blasé approach to the notion anyone in the league, especially going into the holidays, can just happily plop down money on FHM to get a head start - particularly when the SHL has long prided itself on not being pay-to-play like other sim leagues - is really throwing me for a loop, especially if we can't even say concretely the shift is going to happen.

I'm not trying to be negative. I genuinely think that this is probably the right move for the league. But I am trying to be pragmatic.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: What worries you about switching to FHM? - by ztevans - 11-27-2019, 12:24 PM