Create Account

What worries you about switching to FHM?

11-27-2019, 02:27 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: I brought it up over my time here ... yeah you lowered the TPE but maybe we need with the actually scale only a max of 1000 possible used TPE? maybe then this shitty problem would be solved? you want player types? then make the build templates harsher! You can also then reduce the regression and not so many would feel regressed to harsh!

like I said before ... I am not against a change but I want proven reasons and not only some arguments without real reasons against STHS. if you go with vision on this task you can always solve the problems! but then you must start now and you would need a formula for all created players that they arent over 1000 TPE and of course you must check up the TPE system of week training + AC + TTC + PTs ... but that is also possible!

you want just a playmaker? then bring up a playermaker build that wont hurt the member who created this player and also not the league file because of this bug! same with Sniper, Two Way Forward, Defensive Forward, Power Forward, Goon. then also some more Defender builds! maybe we should activate fatigue in STHS but I am now not sure if that is possible ... maybe this also could solve this bug problem. If I would have the time I had asked for this template file as this results about Passing/Scoring came out to the public.

All in all ... I am open for any option but it must be 100% clear and save!
and not only .... "I want something new" or "we need this change"

I DEMAND PROVEN FACTS THAT STHS IS HOPELESS WITH ANY SETTING
and FHM is the new HOPE with anything around it. the first things I saw are top but that is not enough with this risk!

Please show me a system that would allow for a pass first build that isn't inferior to a shoot first one in STHS.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Messages In This Thread
RE: What worries you about switching to FHM? - by Segi - 11-27-2019, 02:51 PM