Create Account

What worries you about switching to FHM?

11-29-2019, 12:44 PMSegi Wrote:
11-29-2019, 05:27 AMjRuutu Wrote: Could be, but if they stay in STHS there more than likely will be some kind of rules added in for passing/new archetypes for builds?

For sure there would be rules, but from what we know now, it seems that it's impossible to find a set of restrictions that don't make one build superior to any others.
In FHM, a playmaker makes a sniper better, in STHS, running 3 snipers looks to always just be better than 2 snipers and a playmaker. Sure you can restrict the sniper build to a point, where it gets worse than a playmaker one, but then another build would just become the superior one.
Shame if it truly is like that, I played with scoring as my weakness once here - I did alright with pass first type of player. Had some checking on though, so more of a two-way player really.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What worries you about switching to FHM? - by jRuutu - 11-29-2019, 02:33 PM