Create Account

What worries you about switching to FHM?
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019, 02:50 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

12-04-2019, 02:15 PMligma Wrote: just a question related to progression here, if @caltroit_red_flames or any other of the boys/girls want to answer it i'd be really interested in hearing a response to this b/c this is a bit of a concern to me.

FHM's progression values go up to 20 correct?

if so, how do we plan to keep progression engaging at a high level? Obviously when a player hits ~10 or so in a category then the amount of progession that will happen will be slowed considerably. I fear that players who like looking into the sim and seeing their players progress will be disappointed and discouraged if it takes a long amount of time to A) progress a certain attribute, or B) not be able to see any change in an attribute while they are upgrading it. For example, currently it takes about 110 TPE to get from 90 - > 99 in a category right now. Do we have any idea what that same kind of progression would look like in FHM? Like a 15 - > 20 level? Or is that something we are looking to tackle a little further down the road.

Personally, I like seeing the growth of my player over time, and even if it's just 1 attribute at a time, going from 90 - > 91 or whatever. Anyways, I'm getting a little rambly now.

Looking forward to your response

ur pal crutch

The current update scale that we are testing looks something like this:
5 -> 6 = 2
6 -> 7 = 2
7 -> 8 = 2
8 -> 9 = 5
9 -> 10 = 5
10 -> 11 = 8
11 -> 12 = 8
12 -> 13 = 12
13 -> 14 = 12
14 -> 15 = 12
15 -> 16 = 25
16 -> 17 = 25
17 -> 18 = 25
18 -> 19 = 40
19 -> 20 = 40

90 to 99 would be similar to 18 to 20, and would actually cost less on this scale, but your point is definitely not something I'd push aside, people want to see their player progress and 40 TPE before you see an increase is a lot, but keep in mind as well that there would be 23 different attributes for a player to increase, and from what I can tell so far you may not want to specialize in a single attribute to get it up to 20, you are likely better off getting multiple attributes to 18. Now of course the top TPE earners will probably get a couple attributes to 20 before regression, but for the majority of players I think they'd be better off spreading out the TPE.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What worries you about switching to FHM? - by DrunkenTeddy - 12-04-2019, 02:50 PM