Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

Going from the National League to the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League was... an interesting experience. I knew nothing about Anchorage and was not expecting to go there. I thought I'd be going in the first round, and while I did go 11th (just outside), it was to a team I didn't know. My welcome there didn't exactly help either. Bischoff and Wang weren't exactly what you would call welcoming. Hell, I almost asked for a trade because I was that unsettled already. But I decided to give it a shot, and I did well. 28 points as a rookie is pretty good, and I was happy with my performance, although we disappointingly lost in the second round. I also thought I'd be in the race for RotY, but I wasn't. Then the draft happened, which I won't talk about because it just pisses me off, and then last season happened. I took a major step forward, scoring 47 points (just under a point per game). And then the playoffs. I played like a man on fire as we won the cup, scoring in game 7 against the Kelowna Knights to bring the cup to Anchorage. I've been happy with my production in the SMJHL so far, and expect this season to possibly be my last.

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by bluesfan55 - 02-17-2020, 10:13 AM