Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

The jump from SMJHL to SHL was a kick to the head for Rocky. While she wasn't one of the TOP players in the juniors, there was a sort of expectation that with the extra reps in the juniors she'd be coming into the SHL much more prepared. Instead, Rocky was greeted with an incredibly disappointing start to her career. There's been talk about how the NOLA Specters are a snake-bitten franchise and Rocky is starting to believe it with how much her production has fallen in comparison to her peers in her class and TPE levels. Something has gone horribly wrong, but she won't let it get her down. The only way to overcome a handicap is to just be so good that the handicap no longer matters. While Rocky herself hasn't been doing too well, NOLA as a team look to be in playoff position so she's hoping to shine when it comes to the postseason.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by Jiggly_333 - 02-17-2020, 03:35 PM