Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

Ola Wagstrom was bound and determined to make an immediate impact for the Falcons. Detroit must have seen something in them, because they sniped him in the second round of the draft after a last minute registration for the event. Without knowing anything about him, they believed in him. Many scouts were worried that he would fizzle out, but by the end of his first year, his work ethic and skill set had impressed the brasses of many administrations. Interest flooded in, as he in spite of a poor season stat-wise, he was one of the top prospects in a shallow draft class. The Winnipeg Jets came knocking, and Wagstrom ended up as the second overall pick of the S44 SHL entry draft. He returned for one final year to tear up the juniors with the Falcons, giving them a great return on their draft investment in him. While it was encouraged for him to spend three years in the juniors, Wagstrom felt that he was ready after just two. It would be a grind, but he believed that it was an endeavor worth undertaking.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by StamkosFan - 02-17-2020, 05:49 PM