Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

The SMJHL has been a shit show for Augustus Wang. After being paired with the infamous Gabriel Johnson on the Anchorage Armada's top defensive pairing in his rookie season, we see Wang with glaring mental issues that have stemmed from the mental and verbal abuse that Gabriel Johnson inflicted on not just him, but the entire Armada team. Wang was once a young and confident star player as he started his hockey career at the late age of 13 and has seen his play slowly decline as a result of the stain that Johnson has left on him personally. Prior to reaching the SHL, Wanger was a big partier, but would not let his off-ice antics get in the way of his own progression as a hockey player. However, Gabriel Johnson pushed Augustus into a deep depression and turned a once selfless hockey player, into a selfish puck hog that has resulted in the Armada’s downfall after a recent Four Star Cup victory.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by Ferda - 02-18-2020, 02:16 AM