Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

Oh If I could go back and remember all the Hijinx and fun times from my time in the SMJHL, I started as a Detroit Falcon and I was indeed the proudest Falcon there ever was, my teammates were amazing… Bubba Nuck, Nicholas Pederson, Esa and I had the time of our lives. Learning my way around the game and how the Detroit Falcons liked to play was a bit of a learning curve since I was fresh out of college with some new skates and a tube of chapstick. My favorite memory was probably while we were out on the ice one day and for my initiation, I was brutally attacked by my teammates with hockey sticks and pucks being shot at my face. I thought to myself wow this is what It’s like in the junior leagues? Then I realized I wasn’t being hazed at all, I had inadvertently slept with one of the players’ wives, lesson learned…I was taught early on never to “poach from local waters”, it was a lesson my teammates had fun teaching me. Now I make sure I bed down only the wives of my greatest enemies, such as WannaBeFinn’s wife, even if I have to ask her to put a bag over her head.

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by Alex Mack - 02-18-2020, 09:43 AM