Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

The only thing that could make my time in the J better was if we had won the Four Star Cup.  We were so close on the Scarecrows a couple times, but we just couldn't get it done.  We did win the laurifer trophy a couple times which was great.  I had the best time being an assistant captain of the team and hanging out in the locker room with all the guys there.  Management was fantastic and kept things lively and everyone was bought into the team culture.  I got to make great friends with my linemates @MrStennett and @esilverm and teammate and fellow assistant captain @Huck24 I scored a lot of points and had a lot of fun in St. Louis and I wouldn't trade any of that experience for the world, or even a Four Star Cup.  We would always tell every player who came and went through that locker room, once a crow, always a crow.  That still holds up.  Scarecrow noises!

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by Mika_Kandinsky - 02-18-2020, 12:53 PM