Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

Leo Lockhart was drafted second overall by the Anchorage Armada in the Season 44 SMJHL Entry Draft. He played 3 season with the team before being called up by the San Francisco Pride. He was named as an alternate captain his rookie season, and served as captain for his last two seasons on the team. Juniors were a great time in Leo's life both personally and professionally. Professionally, he had some pretty good seasons in Anchorage. He got a lot of special teams minutes,and had the scoring touch on the Power Play. Though they never won a cup, he felt like he was playing some really great hockey at that point in his career. In his personal life, not only did he begin to develop his relationship with future Pride teammate Dom Montgomery, but he also had a really great support system in Anchorage. He roomed with his best friend Olivier Cloutier during his last season on the team and still looks back on that time as one of the most fun times of his life.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by ej27 - 02-18-2020, 03:26 PM