Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

I really enjoyed my time down in the J, back when the Colorado mammoths still roamed the ice. We had a strong core during my time there, with players like Blaine McElroy and Florence clijsters who would ultimately go on to be mediocre at the SHL level but seemed like surefire superstars at the time. Our locker room was full of life at all hours of the day, as we spurred each other on towards more and more success and joked around as well. The mammoths were always encouraging of my heavy hitting ways as well which was always appreciated. It did eventually get frustrating to be spending tons of time and money on training while not seeing any real improvements, so it was a nice change to finally get called up to the Wolfpack and join some all time greats like Oisin Fletcher and Dieter Dominique. Still, I have very fond memories of the smjhl, and wouldn't be the player I am today without my time there.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by Mavfatha - 02-19-2020, 11:08 AM