Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

My experience in the Junior Leagues was nothing short of amazing. Colorado didn't win a Four Star Cup but the friends I made along the way made it all worth it. I didn't expect to be the best Defenseman ever, but I got to room with and learn from one and that was Cass Darrow. When I got drafted to Buffalo a year after him I felt like it was fate. So when I finally got my call up to the show and it was for the Challenge Cup Playoffs I was so excited. I didn't see any ice time but learning from the guys who had been in the league awhile and of course my fellow rookie brethren made the experience that much more bittersweet. Especially when I got to lift the cup over my head. I had just gone from soul sucking defeat in the race for the Four Star Cup to holding the biggest prize in our sport over my head in 3 weeks time.

What tops that?

[Image: YQkXo45.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by Vandy - 02-20-2020, 09:43 PM