Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

Was it hard to go from college to the SMJHL? No, it wasn't because I'm a freaking savage. I got kicked out of Denver University and ended up having to make the leap mid-season to the SMJHL. I got a contract offer from the Anaheim Outlaws and I knew that it would be a good idea to go to the league and get my bag. The hardest part was probalby the drinking. me and the boys would throw them back in college, but the big leagues? They're the big leagues for a reason. Keg stands every night win or lose. Did I like that adjustment? Absolutely love it, obviously. But it was still difficult to be able to manage drinking as much and as frequently as these guys do. Outside of that, training was the same. I busted my balls no matter what and will never stop grinding so hard. This leap to the league isn't the end, its the beginning. Lets eat.

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by Wallflower - 02-21-2020, 11:38 PM