Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

My time in the SMJHL wasn't the worst for me, I guess. I was initially thinking this was like being expelled to Siberia to die. Turns out, it was even worse. I had to go to Anchorage, Alaska. Think of how ridiculous that is.

It wasn't the worst thing in the world, huddling up for warmth anywhere you could find it at night because they live like cavemen up there. But the worst part really was, it was too cold and the ice wasn't slick enough to work with easily! It was great strength training, but man, they could've used some kind of tech to keep it from being sticky cold.

Beyond that, don't even get me started on the general manager. The guy had no clue what was going on it felt like. I mean, he drafted Jonatan Bach in the second round! Meanwhile, @ml002 even sent me and my only buddy on the team to literal hell on earth itself -- St. Louis.

I just cannot fathom how he thought that was a good idea, or even how he thought he could get away with it. There's a reason he isn't there anymore, and there's a reason the team is successful finally.

All in all, it was a fine experience, but man am I glad to be home in Manhattan.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by JayWhy - 02-22-2020, 01:30 PM