Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

Well my situation was a bit different as I wasn't drafted. I just showed up one day before the trade deadline. So I was already behind the curve for my class which is something I've been trying to come back from ever since. I had a few teams reach out to me. Montreal, Halifax, and either Vancouver or Colorado, I can't remember. But it was always going to be Halifax with the management they had at the time. I showed up and actually got a point in my first game but didn't do much else that first season. I was dealing with a lot of personal issues and ended up stepping away for a while and the first part of the next season. I was labeled a bust pretty early but managed to turn it around and actually put together a pretty damn good career in Juniors. Halifax itself had a lot of bad luck during my time but that wasn't because of the players on the team. There is just an aura that we couldn't shed when we were there. I still have great memories of my time there. Hopefully they have more success in the future.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by Leoben - 02-23-2020, 07:50 AM