Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

When I was in St. Louis, I felt that I was on top of the world and there was nothing I could do wrong. Now I am in my 5th season? in the SHL and boy was I wrong. The jump from the SMJHL to the SHL is a fun and crazy experience. Being able to unbank all the banked tpe I had was amazing; but at the same time I was joining the shl that consists of hundreds of 1000 tpe players and I was expecting instant results from my player but that just wasn't the case until years 3 and beyond. It is rather hard to fully understand that even if you were a top player in the juniors it will take a lot of time to earn playing time and respect in the SHL no matter how many tpe you have earned. If I could go back in time I would probably stay in st louis for a season or two more to get more tpe earned and be able to be more useful in my rookie shl season.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by Serpe x 13 - 02-23-2020, 11:05 PM