Create Account

S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now)

Quote:This week, in the third volume, write about your leap to the SMJHL and your experience in that league. If you're still in the SMJHL, talk about your player's initial experiences of taking the leap to the league; if you're in the SHL now, you can write more generally about your experience in the J (e.g., the leap, as a whole, a specific memory that played in important role in your player's development). (min. 150 words)

Guy Zheng could remember his SMJHL combine as if it were yesterday. He remembers absolutely shredding his competition on the grip strength task, as well as making a whole bunch of exercise bikes fall over and break another prospect's leg (totally by accident and through no fault of his own). When big daddy Zoone came up to him after the incident and asked about whether he was interested in the Knights, Zheng was thrilled that his competitive spirit was accepted and encouraged by an SMJHL GM. This is when he knew that the Kelowna Knights was the team for him. Over the course of the next two seasons, Zheng would become one of the best defensemen on the team, and along with his faithful pair mate David Vent, would lead his team to a game 7 of the four star cup finals. Zheng had almost made it -- he was sure that another season of grinding with the Knights would reward him with the cup he's wanted for so long. Alas, it was not meant to be as Ace promptly yeeted Zheng away from the SMJHL.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S52 PT #4 - The Anthology Vol. III (oh no my numbers are off now) - by goldenglutes - 02-24-2020, 12:12 AM