Create Account

Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions

Just edited and updated this media with flags and SHL team logos if player have SHL team. Looks a bit cooler in my opinion! Smile

03-20-2020, 06:02 PMRindiee Wrote: homie went in on the word count, nice write up though.
Haha. Thanks, bro!

03-20-2020, 04:51 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: I'll  post a comment even before I read the second paragraph, be cause i paused and viewed the length................sighed...........and went for a smoke before i continue to read ....lol ...........SICK BRO!
Haha. Happens. Hopefully you will read it till the end! Smile

03-20-2020, 04:51 PMWallflower Wrote: very good media ! Outlaws Outlungus
Thanks, pal! I respect that!

03-20-2020, 04:54 PMGeekusoid Wrote: You know....last season, there were a lot of people who had Anaheim written off....

We still went all the way.

Outlungus
This is only my opinion. Hopefully you will not get mad like Armada, haha. I like Outlaws and competitivness is needed. Best of luck to Anaheim! Will be interesting season! Smile

03-20-2020, 05:25 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: something about that sawful quote seems... off
You hurt again, boy... :( Ask him to send you discord chat screenshot and you will see that I didn't change nothing - only grammar a bit.

03-20-2020, 05:40 PMLordBirdman Wrote: Never noticed our lack of North American players!  Interesting read - getting paiiiddddd too.   Raptors
Yeah, we don't have many North American players, but have amazing team anyway! Thanks for good words! Let's get that bread and title, boy! Raptors

03-20-2020, 05:54 PMmastersheep Wrote: Think there's a few folks in here that are getting called up, but other than that, well done!
Probably, yeah. Took all guys who wasn't taken of SMJHL teams roster subforum. Thanks for kind words tho! Smile

03-20-2020, 05:59 PMhhh81 Wrote: I appreciate the faith and kind words, but I don't think we'll finish 1st in the league. I think Detroit will get their second straight Laurifer Trophy... though I'm hopeful we can raise the Four Star Cup in S53!
We have that ''juice'' to do that. Will see how it will go, but we are ready to fight. All boys will fight for that trophy! Raptors

Stars Stars Stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions - by st4rface - 03-20-2020, 06:10 PM