Create Account

Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions

03-21-2020, 12:16 PMAcsolap Wrote:
03-21-2020, 04:49 AMst4rface Wrote: Boy, you more hurt than we all combined. Everyone is happy with media and then there is you, haha. Crybaby! Better hit me up when you are 9th again, like last season. You are really good at being trash!

Ayy, thanks for kind words, man! Smile

Hit me up when you scam a bunch of people, get kicked from your fed and wash out after a couple of seasons.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hit me up when you earn so much as me, boy. Will be pretty sad if you will have son and you will have no money to feed him! :(

You are that mad on my opinion about your trash ass boats, that you are searching stuff about me. Don't search it - ask me for it. I can give you thousands of links, medias, videos, television news episodes about me. I get ton of trash everyday. I don't care about getting hated. Keep doing it. I love it! 

By the way, I didn't get kicked from my fed. I left it, because Finnish people was much nicer. Latvians was even mad on me, because I left them and they didn't had my 900 TPE forward on their roster, haha. I was inactive back then, so don't say that I washed out. I was 48th pick from 50 possible players in my SMJHL draft, so nobody even expected that I would even hit 200 TPE mark. So get your facts straight before you even talk from that boat.

[Image: 20418371-an-old-broken-boat-is-on-the-beach.jpg]

Stars Stars Stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions - by st4rface - 03-21-2020, 12:31 PM