Create Account

Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions

03-21-2020, 01:07 PMAcsolap Wrote:
03-21-2020, 12:31 PMst4rface Wrote: Hit me up when you earn so much as me, boy. Will be pretty sad if you will have son and you will have no money to feed him! :(
[Image: eU7xfho.jpg]

Looks like business is booming for you bro. I'll be sure to let you know if I need help being a rat.

Quote:By the way, I didn't get kicked from my fed. I left it, because Finnish people was much nicer. Latvians was even mad on me, because I left them and they didn't had my 900 TPE forward on their roster, haha. I was inactive back then, so don't say that I washed out. I was 48th pick from 50 possible players in my SMJHL draft, so nobody even expected that I would even hit 200 TPE mark. So get your facts straight before you even talk from that boat.

They didn't leave me! I left them!

Yea I'm sure they were absolutely gutted about losing a bum 4th liner. Can't wait to see who you create next time after you inevitably dribble off the site.
You are mad on me, because I found a way back in 2018, at 16 years old, to earn more than you earn now. Haha. You are literally mad on me because I am richer and have an opinion which you don't like. Ahahahaha. I don't even need to respond and make you more mad, because you are as mad as it's possible to be. I can just put one picture and ruin your whole day. Keep on riding that trash ass boat, captain.

[Image: 4139926051_65da75ac79.jpg]

Stars Stars Stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predictions: season, starting line-ups and champions - by st4rface - 03-21-2020, 01:28 PM