Create Account

SHL Media Announcement – March 31 2020

Hello everyone,
For those that haven’t seen the job posting, I am the new SHL Media Head. I know there were frustrations with the previous way that things were handled and I’ve been at work fixing the easy things and getting ready to implement a few new things for the near future. I decided to do this patch notes style so here we go:

Media Team

- All the current media graders remain. No one has been fired from their job.
- Grading schedule has been changed to resemble the SMJHL Media grading schedule.
- Graders pay will be affected if they miss out on grading without prior notice or missing their turn too many times
- This means that each grader, grades less at a time so they can focus on better grading things to give out better bonuses.
- This means that graders will grade more regularly
- The current monthly grading schedule will be as follows:

5th – Zoone16 + Hallsy
              10th - 39alska39 + TheHockeyist
              15th - scruffdaddy + StadiumGambler
              20th – Zoone16 + Hallsy
              25th - 39alaska39 + TheHockeyist
              30th - scruffdaddy + StadiumGambler

Media Content

- SHL Media Rules were updated to state that non-SHL related media will not be graded.
- Prior pinned announcements of rule changes have been merged into the SHL Media Rules to clean up pinned content

Future Content

- After looking at @luketd ‘s media contest, we are working with him to see how best we can implement it in SHL Media.
- Currently looking for ideas and feedback on how best to implement this.

How open should the theme be? Should there be multiple sub-themes instead and users can pick & choose?
                      Our goal is to make these not feel like an extended PT for money.
                      Flat payout structure vs fixed bonus payout structure

- Send me your suggestions/feedback in a PM with [Media Contest Feedback] in the title.

If you have any concerns, comments, or feedback, do not hesitate to post a comment or PM me directly.

Thank You
Zoone16
SHL Media Head

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Messages In This Thread
SHL Media Announcement – March 31 2020 - by Zoone16 - 03-31-2020, 09:12 AM