Create Account

S53 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2020, 05:16 PM by MOSA09.)

Cole Newhook - Center

Code:
[b]1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know![/b]
I have no experience in any simulation hockey leagues.

[b]2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your Discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly![/b]
I do not have a discord name. I am not on discord.

[b]3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons on the site.[/b]
I am looking to build a playmaking center. I have high stats in those areas.

[b]4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?[/b]
Right now, I am still learning my way around the site, so I do not have too many goals for myself. This site seems cool.

[b]5) Give us your best pun[/b]
Why do they tell actors to break a leg? Because every play has a cast.

[b]6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question![/b]

I like to play Ticket to Ride and Risk. I enjoy baseball. I love sushi and French toast, also lemonade. This sim league seems like a lot of fun! I would definitely enjoy being signed by a team (because, well, you kinda have to be), and I can already tell I really like this one from the questions!

Messages In This Thread
RE: S53 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread - by MOSA09 - 04-07-2020, 05:00 PM