Create Account

Deenerys Targa-rene/DidierDrogba Suspension

04-15-2020, 10:43 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote:
04-15-2020, 10:41 AMsve7en Wrote: There's a difference between a slur and an insult though. Boomer is not a slur.

As a boomer I would highly disagree with your statement, we ban people for sexism and for terms regarding disabilities but ageism is OK? I'm also fat, so I take it it's cool to pick on fat people too here? Where is the line? As a fat boomer I would and am highly offended at takes on this but I get no protection under the code of conduct?

I know you're trolling but for anyone who is thinking you could be right: boomer is the literal defining term for the people born after WW2 in America. It's not even in the same plane of existence as racial or sexist slurs and the fact that barnabis is insinuating that is insulting to actually marginalized groups of people.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deenerys Targa-rene/DidierDrogba Suspension - by caltroit_red_flames - 04-15-2020, 10:52 AM