Create Account

Deenerys Targa-rene/DidierDrogba Suspension
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 12:07 AM by nour.)

Hey, me again,

You guys know the drill but for awareness sake, @Deenerys Targa-rene and @DidierDrogba broke SHL Conduct guidelines stated in the rule we’ve listed twice now in the last 2 punishments. The rule states:

Code:
3. Personal Attacks/Forum Related Discipline
a. Personal attacks, excessive trolling and trolling in a malicious way, baiting and spamming, racist or homophobic remarks, general hate speech and any other types of comments that are meant to slander members of a certain religious, ethnic group, or those with disabilities will not be tolerated.

Deener broke this in his now deleted thunderdome where he used ableist language, and his reply to GroupMeIsKindOfOkay’s suspension thread where he used ableist and homophobic language. Drogba used racist language in a recent General Discussion thread. Standard remains the same for all users, no need to drag feet on this one.

Ruling is as follows:

- 3 game suspension for Deener’s newly created player Karenist Feminism upon signing with an SMJHL team, same applies to Drogba’s player Virginity Rocks
- 2 week posting ban for both users effective immediately, will end midnight April 29th

You guys know the rules at this point, we upped the posting ban on both seeing as their 3 game suspension may likely never come into effect and they’ve seen the response to poor personal conduct but remained ignorant to it.

Once again tagging @BadWolf and @Kalakar for visibility’s sake should they be signed to the SMJHL in the future

Take care,
SHL Head Office

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Shocker :lol:

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 12:10 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Still waiting for the cal Covid #19 suspension tho for trolling in a malicious way with that name :eyes:

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 12:25 AM by Ferda.)

04-15-2020, 12:10 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Still waiting for the cal Covid #19 suspension tho for trolling in a malicious way with that name :eyes:

smh its cause hes in anchorage isnt he

league conspiring against the boat gang YET AGAIN

edit: nevermind im an idiot

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

oops

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

What a loss for the SHL community. How will we handle these next 2 weeks?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I get following the rulebook but MAN these guys deserve permabans lmao

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 12:15 AM by Deenerys Targa-rene.)

It wasnt homophobic language lmao

HAGS and FAGS = Have a good summer and Find a girl soon

Cmon guys, youve surely been to high school and written in year books

Also lmao at this being my first suspension in 10 years on the site and its for 2 weeks. Great consistency boys!

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

04-15-2020, 12:14 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: I get following the rulebook but MAN these guys deserve permabans lmao
would absolutely be down

e

04-15-2020, 12:14 AMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: It wasnt homophobic language lmao

@nour is the ban not up yet

e

04-15-2020, 12:12 AMFerda Wrote:
04-15-2020, 12:10 AMスウェグキング Wrote: Still waiting for the cal Covid #19 suspension tho for trolling in a malicious way with that name :eyes:

smh its cause hes in anchorage isnt he

league conspiring against the boat gang YET AGAIN

I didnt even know what team he was on, i just saw that TD where he joked about changing his name to corona instead when he got "called out" for the name.

Quote:- 2 week posting ban for both users effective immediately, will end midnight April 29th

Shit, HO played us

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

04-15-2020, 12:14 AMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: It wasnt homophobic language lmao

Also lmao at this being my first suspension in 10 years on the site and its for 2 weeks. Great consistency boys!

[Image: 41d36c0e67483ae4f2703d5c77dbd308?width=650]

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway