Create Account

Deenerys Targa-rene/DidierDrogba Suspension

04-15-2020, 11:20 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: @BarnabasCollins look dude I get your point, saying ok boomer is being a dick toward boomers. But it's not anywhere near the same level as racist, sexist or homophobic slurs. Boomers have never been enslaved, murdered in cold blood, systemically disenfranchised, etc. en masse the way that blacks, LBTQ+ people or women have been. You should be happy about that not screaming "we want our appendix out too" (shout out to all those who read/watched Madeline as a kid).

No bro you really didn't. My whole point is I want to know clearly what is suspendable and what isn't. It has nothing whatsoever to do with boomer, I was using it as an example of something that I might deem offensive I really dont care what you call me lol

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deenerys Targa-rene/DidierDrogba Suspension - by BarnabasCollins - 04-15-2020, 11:23 AM