Create Account

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL

04-18-2020, 03:44 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-18-2020, 03:39 PMst4rface Wrote: There needs to be a new rule in rulebook. Like a limit for negative reputation to a signle member in a day or in a week. It's just an advice, because things might go crazy right now. Just saying. I don't think that reputation is really important on forum, but this might continue and we don't need holes in rulebook.

I feel like adding an official amount of up/down reps for an allotted amount of time makes it ripe for abuse. The limit is 5 per day? Well then I can downrep you 4 times every day of the week and be within the rule.

It's obvious when people are abusing the functionality. So so obvious in this specific case.
3 per week and fella will forget about it after a week. Or just a rule that -rep automatically deletes if it comes from one human 3 times in a week or more. It's obvious but there are need for changes in rules. I came here less, because I have things in my private life going now pretty active, but I still see that here is a bit of chaos...

Stars Stars Stars

Messages In This Thread
GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL - by nour - 04-18-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL - by st4rface - 04-18-2020, 03:46 PM