Create Account

S55 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

1: I've been in the SHL since S25.

2: I think a great deal since I am conducting all of my research and work at home for the foreseeable future. Moreover, since I wish to only focus on my player long-term and not really get involved in any high responsibility type league jobs, I believe I will remain very motivated for a long time.

3: I am a Rangers fan. And I watch a lot of sports (mostly soccer right now but I love all the major leagues of sports). I game a bit on my PC, and I love just discussing random shit on Discord if it's fun!

4: I probably would ideally want to spend at least 3 seasons in juniors, since I very much enjoy the experience. However, that really depends on the activity and atmosphere of the locker-room. Assuming it's fully active and a lot of fun, I'd probably want to spend several seasons there.

5: Yes, very much so. I am usually on it all the time and I use it as my primary form of communication in general.

6: This does not apply to me, but I'd very much like a lot of Pepe the Frog and the appreciation of the Soviet Shiba Inu.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread - by Winter is Coming - 07-13-2020, 02:27 PM