Create Account

S55 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Yes! I have active, max earning players in both the NSFL and PBE. I'm a GM in NSFL as well. 
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
To be honest, as of now the NSFL is my primary league. As I said above, I'm a GM over there and that takes a good bit of my time. That being said, I'll be discord active and update weekly. If I fall in love with the league that will increase. If the team needs help scouting, testing, etc, I'm always happy to help as well. 
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Literally sim testing in the NSFL. I test for both the minor league team I GM and my major league team. 6 days a week. The grind never stops.

When I'm not doing that I'm typically playing league of legends. Once upon a time I was good, now I'm not. Who cares, its still fun. 

Favorite Chips are lays sweet heat bbq. They're the best by far and no one will ever prove to me otherwise.

I know nothing about hockey so I don't have an NHL team. So uh... whichever one I should cheer for? 
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
As long as I'm needed at the discretion of my juniors team and my majors team. I generally trust people who have been around longer than me to make the tough decisions like this. I'm just happy to be here and do what I can to help a team. 
Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yep! iStegosauruz#1669 
I'm dumb active on Discord so hit me up. 
If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Honestly, somewhere with a mature, active locker room. The more active it is, the more time I'll spend in it. The more time I spend in it, the more I'll be motivated to update. There is a definite and direct correlation between all that stuff. I'm not a huge copypasta guy, I just like shooting the shit and hanging out.
Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Like I said earlier, I'm a max earner in two other leagues. I expect to be here. Happy to do whatever y'all need if you draft me. 
Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
I'm a total bitch. I play jigglypuff and fly around endlessly until I get second. I'm not proud, but it works. 
Share your best joke or meme

All my good jokes are too long winded for the forums. Hit me up on Discord some time and I'll tell you the story of the infamous 3am naked lap in college. It is both a joke and tragic tale. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread - by iStegosauruz - 07-15-2020, 01:43 PM