Create Account

S56 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

I think it would be cool. Being a historic franchise and one that has been so successful over the years is great. Also Esa is bae <3

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?

I am looking to build a shoot first defenseman. I know already that they don't really exist in the SHL so doing something new and exciting would be fun. I'll be honest and say that shoot first is not really negotiable but defense and stuff in terms of updating is something I would discuss Smile

3. What are you looking for in an SHL team and what do you enjoy in a locker room?

Locker room locker room locker room activity especially. Something that I really want to play is among us with people as I haven't really had the chance especially with work. I think people who want to game together and try stuff in that general genre or watch the sim together is something I am looking for.

4. What have you enjoyed most so far about the SHL?

The new sim engine. Definitely being a bit less random is something that has been really rewarding for me. My past players were not good regular season players but they were great in the post season (mostly RNG related). So for me updating with having a better correlation with your players performance is really exciting

5. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

Not really no. I have an unhealthy attachment to my phone and discord.

6. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

Late 20's

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!

I think Izzy has commented on some of them lol Western Conference draft article

8. Currently the Dragons have a deep roster, anyone we pick will need to be patient. How would you feel about being a star for your SMJHL team another 2-3 seasons?

I already wrote that in the the article above Tongue For me I am fine it especially if the timing for regressing defenseman works out.

9. What is your favorite NHL team?

The Devils.

10. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

To be honest I think I am a valuable asset to any team. I've been around a very long time and the SHL is something that I missed very much. For the first time I actually want to be a max earner and become a star in the SHL with the less randomness that FHM has in it

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S56 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread - by Andy - 09-05-2020, 11:51 PM