Create Account

Reduce training cost for send downs

09-18-2020, 11:56 AMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote:
09-18-2020, 10:39 AMZema Wrote: One argument I have yet to see is that efficiency of TPE has fallen down. Of what I've heard, a guy with 500-600 TPE could still not be complete garbage in the SHL, but with FHM that has changed. The goal should probably tbe to make the bottom players on a roster be at 800 TPE scaling up.

As someone previously mentioned, player retention is pretty bad. There is also a big thing in the community that if you aren't earning max you don't really have a place in the SHL.

I think lowering the costs for send-downs will help. But I also think slightly upping the TPE gain from the lower tiers of training could be worth looking into. instead of 1-3-5, making it 2-4-5 could be better.

I like this idea that the lower tiers of training is upped. Much more so than upping equipment costs and/or lowering training costs. Affording the best training isn't a privilege. If we want everyone to afford the highest training without any effort we might as well remove training and up the AC TPE, or is posting in the AC's too much work too? (not trying to be condescending towards anyone)

Yes all of this.

[Image: Wally.png]

Messages In This Thread
Reduce training cost for send downs - by spooked - 09-17-2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Reduce training cost for send downs - by Zema - 09-18-2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Reduce training cost for send downs - by Wally - 09-18-2020, 12:08 PM
RE: Reduce training cost for send downs - by Sean - 09-18-2020, 01:28 PM
RE: Reduce training cost for send downs - by Andy - 09-18-2020, 02:19 PM