Create Account

S56 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2020, 04:03 PM by jonnysauce22.)

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?

Absolutely jonnysauce22#6184

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?

My players name is Casey Outlaw. I’m a RW who’s a Punishing Forward. I’m a physical, heart and soul type of player with some sneaky offensive skill and plenty of chirping to go around. I expect to be on everyday.

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far? 
If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

I’m brand new but I think it’s a really fun idea. I’m still working on learning how this all works but I’m enjoying it.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team? 
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors? 

I want to have a realistic career as a player. The NHL 20 career modes are fun but there aren’t real GM’s, coaches or players. 

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself - Are you in school/work full time? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)?

I’m 25 and I work full time. Outside of hockey I’m passionate about training/watching mma and kickboxing. I also love football. Those 3 sports are pretty much all I think about all day. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: S56 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread - by jonnysauce22 - 10-21-2020, 04:02 PM