Create Account

S56 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

[Image: Colorado.png]

Hello and welcome to the Colorado Raptors Interested Prospect Thread. We are working to build a great team with a fun locker room and want to know more about you. We get these can be tiring, so don't feel the need to write a novel for any answer and we can always talk more.

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far?
If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself - Are you in school/work full time? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)?

You can also message me directly either on site or on Discord (LordBirdman#8555) and Ill be happy to answer any questions I can.

I hope you enjoy your experience with your SHL player and good luck at the draft this weekend!

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?
Yes. sears#8076

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?
Goal scorer. Pretty active.

If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?
Bored of my old player. Getting a cup would be nice.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
Not really.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself - Are you in school/work full time? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)?
I'm in uni, like hockey, basketball, baseball, and playing video games like EHM, civ and CK3 recently.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Demo #9053

MVP goalie and as active as needed I guess

seems great

Building the best goalie I can and winning championships

Just hockey

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 09:25 PM by Ruggsy.)

Yes I'm in it Ruggsy#7042

Shutdown defender, super active

It's been great, once the first couple weeks passed so I could really start doing some stuff it got super interesting. Everyones been a great help too.

As a new user I'm super excited to become a big part of a locker room. I already love discord and its I love the idea of the LR in terms of this sim

I'm 26 and work full time. I guess my weird hobby would be my drumming, not drumming in general but I played in bagpipe bands for 10+ years competing up into the north american championship. I ended up doing it for school which kind of sapped the fun out of it so ive been taking a break from it but definitely looking to get into it again. My favorite types of games are sim and management games. I love games like EHM or the truck simulator etc. But also love games like mount and blade and starsector. Rocket league has always been a mainstay for me. Really ill try anything as long as its interesting. Just hockey for sports

All the time. Waters#4269

Two-way D, Victor Hedman type. top of the class level activity

I'd like to win in the J first and foremost. I've never really made a top tier player and I want to try my hardest to do just that. Win awards, cups, everything I can. Legitimate gloryhunter.

Yes

break from school, not currently working, like pretty much every sport there is, play a lot of fm20 and ck3

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

good, spooked#8888

playmaking Dman and i expect to be fairly active on the site and discord.

I finished my degree and felt now that I had more time available after working and going through school for the past couple years it was a good time to come back. Hopefully just use the J as a place to make some connections and have a good time hopefully building up a good LR and team.

I think the raptors could be interesting, I would want to have some discussions prior to going there. I think it would be nice to be a part of a successful run with the Raptors.

As I said, I just finished my degree and will be working full-time, usually playing paradox strategy games on my time off or random other ones also. I like hockey and watch formula 1 on the weekends, as well as casually follow the premier league.

yes
aleks#7777

twf rw

my friend jepox

yea sure, id like to get another trophy named after me, that'd be cool

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself -
Are you in school/work full time?
i work part time in retail and ima cs student

Have a weird hobby?
nowadays it feels like I have no hobbies at all

What games do you like to play?
siege

Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)?
soccer, id enjoy basketball if I had a team in vancouver

[Image: izzy.PNG]

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username? I'm already in your locker room.

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player? I am a mobile defenseman. I intend to be a star player.

If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)? I'm just finally ready to be back. I just didn't want to for the longest time and now I do.

If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors? I like the Raptors. I like a few of your alumni and would enjoy getting to know the new guys as well.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself - Are you in school/work full time? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? I am a mail carrier. I love music and I play a number of instruments.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

1. Yes, I use discord every day. (I am in the ISFL & PBE as well) My discord is TheZodiac#8707
2. I will be a very active earner. I want to build a great passer, and solid shooter.
3. So far, so good. Works similar to PBE & ISFL so I feel right at home.
4. I want to be part of a positive locker room, and help build a winning team.
5. I work full time, but am on discord during those hours. I enjoy disc golf, and playing rocket league.

1. Yes I would! My discord is heygortys#7488

2. I try to check in locker rooms every day, and I update when I feel like it's necessary. I'm building a speedy forward, so hope to continue on that path.

3. I'm enjoying it. I was brought into finals team Maine for the playoffs to watch and learn and it was super fun. Looking forward to experience more. I love the creative aspect here on the site as well.

4. I'm looking to learn about the site and to gain friends while hopefully lifting a couple trophies!

5. I work full-time and spend most of my time around hockey, specifically Färjestad BK in the SEL.

I use it pretty regularly, yeah.

Rushing Defenceman, and I'm going to try to be decently active. Not top-of-class, burn-out-after-two-seasons active, but active.

A lot of my friends are active again and I missed the league. As far as the SMJHL goes, I want a place that'll be fun to play in while I develop.

Sure, I'll play for whoever drafts me.

I'm a full time student, I like hockey and basketball, and I like RPGs and strategy games.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

I created a discord to be part of the league, so I am learning to use discord more and more. I am Calliope#9190 on discord.

I have made my player in the hopes of being a start piece of an offense, and am dedicated to being the best that I can be.

I have enjoyed the league quite a bit, and am excited to continue to explore it more and more!

I am excited to meet more of the community and be on a team where I can make friends along the way.

I'm a freelance writer, so my schedule can vary quite a bit. I am not a sports fanatic but do watch baseball and football here and there on top of hockey. I love hiking and boating and am always seeking my next travel adventure.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: HKi05IH.png]

Snuffalupagus#5894

I'm going for a strong screener, powerful on face offs. I hope to stay active through the rest of his career.

COVID has made me so lonely.

Sure! I'll join! If you'll have me.

I'm a TPE whore. And I'm sorry that I'm using this as a platform to tell you. But it's time everyone found out the dirty truth.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

I do! bluesflash#4587

Very active, I’d like to build a speedy playmaker. Down for anything though!

N/A

I had meant to come back sometime ago but life happened, and then I came back but it was a bad time so I waited until the right moment to get in at a good time!

Of course! Was my first players OG team.

I’m in work full time, I’m a member of the Canadian armed forces. No weird hobbies, maybe sim leagues lol! Play a lot of games. Right now I’m playing Witcher 3 and NBa 2k20, just depends on the night. Waiting for the ps5! Love all sports. Football/Basketball/Baseball. Watch them all and follow religiously

maybe
defensive penalty kill forward

Jesus, what else?
I will answer the if I'm a new user question since it's better you know I want to have a sensual experience, specifically in my heart and feel like everything can improve further and further, potentially work to bring about peace on earth. I want to join a hockey team to like, do just that. Thank you

I have a weird hobby sometimes I give myself permission to pick my nose and just go at it for like 40 seconds non stop then I snap out of it. Eventually, idk I haven't times recently and maybe am going for a few minutes these days. I'll get back to you on this.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]