Create Account

S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

[Image: Colorado.png]

Hello and welcome to the Colorado Raptors Interested Prospect Thread. We are working to build a great team with a fun locker room and want to know more about you. We get these can be tiring, so don't feel the need to write a novel for any answer and we can always talk more.

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far?
If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks?

You can also message me directly either on site or on Discord (LordBirdman#8555) and I'll be happy to answer any questions I can.

I hope you enjoy your experience with your SHL player and good luck at the draft next weekend!

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Messages In This Thread
S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread - by LordBirdman - 11-13-2020, 06:21 PM