Create Account

S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

[Image: Colorado.png]

Hello and welcome to the Colorado Raptors Interested Prospect Thread. We are working to build a great team with a fun locker room and want to know more about you. We get these can be tiring, so don't feel the need to write a novel for any answer and we can always talk more.

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far?
If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks?

You can also message me directly either on site or on Discord (LordBirdman#8555) and I'll be happy to answer any questions I can.

I hope you enjoy your experience with your SHL player and good luck at the draft next weekend!

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 07:28 PM by r0tzbua.)

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?
Yes, I am an active Discord user: r0tzbua#7687

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?
I want to be pretty active, I don't know if I am going to totally max earn, since I have a lot of things going on in the ISFL and it depends a lot on Media and earning league cash, but I won't fall off a cliff and disappear. I want to build a rushing defenceman who can hold his ground in defence, but can go ahead and score if the chance opens up.

So far, so good I would say. I enjoyed my time as a DFA and hopefully all the PTs etc will open up to me so I can earn more stuff Smile

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
I am looking for a nice, active LR environment where I can meet great people and have fun playing simulated hockey. Also post dog pics.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks?
I am an old adulting person who is not interesting at anything. I come from Austria, but have been living in Canada now for a bit over a year, so I have a funny accent. I tend to play mostly PC games, some shooters like Squad or Paradox Games things. I love to watch the NFL and some NHL and soccer tournaments (like euro or world championship, not interested in "normal" team stuff).  I tend to not comment on the sandwichness of Hot Dogs, and having ridden horses they sometimes wear socks.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 09:08 PM by notorioustig.)

I do, @notorioustig2203

I'd like to build a player that is good offensively and defensively and physically and also in net

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far? If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

Seattle needed a good player instead of a bum defenseman

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team? If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?

PM me about it

Adulting is a strong word. I'm an Oilers fan so while I am a hockey nut I cannot in good conscience say I enjoy hockey. Only games I've been in recently were the ones played with my heart. She took the kids, man

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Yes, bjkman#0426

I don't have a complete answer for that yet, Once I decide or receive good recommendations from my team I will use my rookie redistribution to level up stats that will help me in the future.

If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

I'm a new user the league is great! I have over 8 seasons of experience in PBE & ISFL so I know the ropes! I wanted to find another league to pique my interests and SHL sounded like a great choice!

I'm interested in an experience where a team will accept me as a player who will do his tasks every week, I'm the "Taskmaster" after all, and level up until I am good enough to be called up to the big league. I'll be a team player for as long as I am on the team. I'm also a good community member (I'm still in every discord of my past PBE and ISFL teams) who will enjoy his time in the locker room with any team. Colorado could be a great team for my SMJHL future!

I'm a middle school teacher that collects DVD's and Blu-rays and enjoys laughing and listening to music! I like to play story-based and party games, and I'm a huge fan of Minnesota Sports from college to the major leagues of all sports! (Football, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey). A Hot Dog is a Taco and if that's a deal-breaker I understand. I also believe I have seen pictures of horses wearing socks.

I hope to hear from you soon!

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

Rapideagle#1590, I'm basically always on discord :D

Building a two way defenseman and I'm planning on being as active as possible, I don't know if I'll be able to max earn but I hope to be close and a top earner at least.

Came back because I went IA early in my career with old player bc of personal issues IRL. Now I have some more time for a 2nd league with ISFL so I hope to finally get things going in SHL.

Mostly just looking for a fun locker room experience, as long as it's active and a positive place I'll be happy.

I'm currently in college at University of Illinois while trying out the whole adulting thing but not sure if it's for me. Sports wise I'm into basically all the major sports (NFL/MLB/NHL/NBA/NCAA) watch as much as I can during my free time. Hot dog is only a sandwich if the bun breaks in half.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Player | Update | Twitter

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username? I am the one, the only, the almighty, Hazack [Luke]#3752 thats already part of the Raptor Gang! Because once a raptor always a raptor. Trust me I tried to get out.... I cant....  

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player? I plan to be a lot more active then my past player. (r.i.p. Ragnar) as I have more time to spend on SHL now. But as for what kind of player. My goal is to be a player a team can rely on and helps fills the gaps that the team needs. If you need me to be a top goal scorer then ill do my best to be that. If you need me to be a play maker then ill do that. If you need me to be the waterboy on the bench then ill.... maybe go to a different team. 

If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)? I finally have time to invest into SHL and not let my player die a slow painful death like Ragnar did. 

If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors? Because the raptor gang is the best. Because Raptors Fly Together. or birds? maybe ducks? 

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks? Im in gradschool but taking things a lot slower now that everything switched to online. I like a ton of video games, board games, warhammer 40k, Mtg, and other nerd stuff. Im a die hard Sharks fan so fight me. Maybe we will win a cup someday...... No a hot dog is not a sandwhich its a bread wrap. And horses wear socks if you want them to. Pineapple belongs on pizza. The Chicken came first. All hail Emperor Birdman.

JT3#5671

Ryan Getzlaf powerforward type.

My first player had a good career but I wasn't a top earner, I peaked at around 1650TPE. This time I'm confident I can get to close to 2k and should have the bank for it, so I'm excited to see if this player can be better than the last. Also the excitement of going through the drafts again will be a lot of fun.

I'd be cool with playing for the Raptors. I don't really have any major opinions about any SMJHL teams so I'm happy to go anywhere.

I'm 24 living in Yellowknife NWT but from Nova Scotia originally. I work in a real estate law office. I play OSRS and a few xbox games. I'm a big habs fan and also love to play rugby.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

I use it more than I'd like to admit. Amidships#9779

I'm shooting for a "goon that can actually play hockey". I'll be pretty active; planning to complete everything, but maybe not earning much money.

It's fun. I signed with Vancouver as a DFA, so the cup run was fun to be part of. I'm looking forward to getting drafted to may "forever" home.

I'm looking for a chill locker room with people that can tell me what I should be putting points into.

Yes, hello, I am old. I work in IT for a very small MSP in Alberta. I'm originally from the states, and grew up a few hours from Minneapolis so I'm a big Vikings fan. I'm married to @Kyamprac and convinced her to root for the Vikes, but in return I've become an Edmonton Oilers fan, so that's fine I guess. I mostly play random multiplayer stuff nowadays, as I don't have as much time for the RPGs I used to love. I play a fair bit of DnD, though. A hot dog is probably a pretentious sandwich. Horses can wear socks if they wanted to. I'm not going to judge them for their style choices.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

yes. inverted

agitator/goon. I would like a team that can help me building my player.

I'm liking it so far, been hearing about it for a year and I'm happy to finally join.

A fun time and active LR above all else

I spend too much time in sim leagues, primarily ISFL but also PBE and scsfl. Don't know hockey that well as it's hard to play in Texas growing up. My main sports area Football and the other football. I hate the hotdog question. Waht?

I've already had the pleasure of joining your team discord.

I'm looking to hit the 2k club with this player, and I expect that will lead to lots of success for my player and team.

I desperately want that Four Star Cup with this player, so I'm going to play 4 season in the SMJHL for sure. Hopefully we can win a couple.

It's been fun hanging out in the Raptors discord during the playoffs, and it would be grea to stick around with the team.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) -  Are you in school/adulting a job?  Have a weird hobby?  What games do you like to play?  Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)?  Is a hot dog a sandwich?  Do horses wear socks?

Okay rapid fire: I'm unemployed. No. I'm currently replaying Stardew Valley for the 100th time, and I'm usually playing that or Rocket League. I don't follow other sports that closely, but I am a Bills, Blue Jays, and Raptors fan when I do watch. Hot dog is hot dog. Horses wear leg warmers for sure.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Yup. Nictox#0016

Agitator/Punishing D. Probable between very active to not so active.

My first player had a long enough career and went stale for me. Decided it was best to cut the cord now and recreate.

I’ll play anywhere that will have me, obviously I have a strong connection elsewhere.

Just a dude who enjoys hockey, games, music, and more.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Yes, Leppish#1388

A good forward who can put up points but isn't trash defensively. I'm plan to be very active.

I got tired of fighting regression as an average TPE player. I'm hoping to have a good time and maybe win a cup or two.

Maybe.

I'm adulting, no real hobbies. I play a lot of R6 Siege, GTA etc. Mostly just watch hockey. Yessibly. perhaps, if they get cold feet.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I love discord. I am always on discord. I am supertardis101#0180 over there. 

I would love to be an enforcer defensemen like Tom Wilson, but I am fine doing whatever the team needs. 

I retired my last player before I ever got drafted because I wasn't interested in the league, but now I am and I want to do some great things with my player. I do not care how long I spend in the J. Ill do whatever the team needs of me. 

I would like to be on a team that has a fun LR. I will earn well for whatever team takes me and I want to win some games!

I am a high schooler. I am the GM of the demons in the PBE.I love sim leagues and I want to expand my horizion to other sim leagues besides ISFL and PBE.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Yep - Sivart#9607

Defencive-focused defence first, possibly expanding into a 2-way player

Very much- good people so far. Enjoy the custom goal horns.

Build a competitive player. looking to max earn here. I like low drama, chill LR.

"Adulting a job". Born, raised, and still blindly optimistic Leafs fan. Enjoy most sports, but hockey and baseball are my top 2.

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

3angelorussell #7156

Offensive Savant, get to open space, rip one timers, score goals

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far? it's great so far, just waiting to get drafted

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team? win games, good positive locker room environment.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks? adulting, idk, sports games mostly, yes i enjoy sports greatly, no, no?

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]