Create Account

S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?

Yes, bjkman#0426

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?

I don't have a complete answer for that yet, Once I decide or receive good recommendations from my team I will use my rookie redistribution to level up stats that will help me in the future.

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far?
If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

I'm a new user the league is great! I have over 8 seasons of experience in PBE & ISFL so I know the ropes! I wanted to find another league to pique my interests and SHL sounded like a great choice!

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?

I'm interested in an experience where a team will accept me as a player who will do his tasks every week, I'm the "Taskmaster" after all, and level up until I am good enough to be called up to the big league. I'll be a team player for as long as I am on the team. I'm also a good community member (I'm still in every discord of my past PBE and ISFL teams) who will enjoy his time in the locker room with any team. Colorado could be a great team for my SMJHL future!

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks?

I'm a middle school teacher that collects DVD's and Blu-rays and enjoys laughing and listening to music! I like to play story-based and party games, and I'm a huge fan of Minnesota Sports from college to the major leagues of all sports! (Football, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey). A Hot Dog is a Taco and if that's a deal-breaker I understand. I also believe I have seen pictures of horses wearing socks.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread - by bjkman - 11-13-2020, 10:50 PM