Create Account

S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 08:53 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

#A-Rye Izzy
Profile - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111138
Updates - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111151

Hi Birdman!

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?
MikeIzzy2714

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?
I'd like to build a strong all around 2 way defender with dynamic offensive upside. and someone who has been and will continue to be very active.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?
Theres a col alumni member that i really havnt gotten along with well over the years... that would probably make things difficult. outside of that issue i think the raptors are ++ franchise

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks?
My dad was the augment Mike Izzy who played in the SHL from S34-S55. I GM the Dragons.

You can also message me directly either on site or on Discord (LordBirdman#8555) and I'll be happy to answer any questions I can.

I hope you enjoy your experience with your SHL player and good luck at the draft next weekend!

Thank you for your time!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread - by DeletedAtUserRequest - 11-15-2020, 08:52 PM