Create Account

The New Contract Dilemma: Prospects

02-04-2021, 03:17 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: This is the entire point of the changes. Teams need to choose between roster players and prospects. If teams choose the roster player then they need to find a new team through FA.

If those players aren't find teams it sounds to me like we need more teams (I already thought this).

100%, one of the major points of the cap changes/current cap crunch is to make super teams (HAM/BUF/etc) decide between maintaining their team and drafting/signing prospects. Another important thing to note about lack of space for prospects is that a lot of teams are still running IFAs, likely because the update scale is too harsh and prospects don't want to be called up early to get dumped on in the big league. This is already being addressed with upcoming update scale changes. Once players are more comfortable with being called up early, there will have fewer IFAs and most teams will have more room for prospects. Hopefully this should be sorted by next season.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Messages In This Thread
The New Contract Dilemma: Prospects - by Naosu - 02-03-2021, 03:09 PM
RE: The New Contract Dilemma: Prospects - by boom - 02-03-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: The New Contract Dilemma: Prospects - by boom - 02-04-2021, 01:32 PM
RE: The New Contract Dilemma: Prospects - by JSS - 02-03-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: The New Contract Dilemma: Prospects - by goldenglutes - 02-04-2021, 09:04 AM