Create Account

Why an Appeals Committee is the Right Course of Action

08-21-2021, 09:56 AMMutedfaith Wrote:
08-21-2021, 09:37 AMAcsolap Wrote: I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't like in the big leagues, but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time.
Do yourself a favour, and dont act like you can dictate what I can or can not have an opinion on.

And what I was doing, was doubting your views on SMJHL HO.

Respectfully, I've been in management for both SMJHL and SHL. While not directly involved with HO, there's a big difference of running a SMJHL team compared to SHL. Especially now with big cap crunches and expansions being common.

The amount of work needed to run a SHL team successfully compared to SMJHL is not close to comparable.

RETIRED

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why an Appeals Committee is the Right Course of Action - by Mayuu - 08-21-2021, 10:02 AM