Create Account

SMJHL Preseason Punishments Update

11-06-2021, 03:12 PMGrapehead Wrote:
11-06-2021, 01:55 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: Did you miss the part where blowing off preseason is actually a good idea or did no one explain that to you? Imagine, that withholding information on my tactics, and purposefuly making my team play very bad makes it so people can't actuall do their lines properly until the start of the regular season which *SHOCKER* is the actual part that fucking matters. If I have the ability to set up my lines properly without having to rely on 4000 test sims, I can just completely block all the information from anyone in the league and not allow them to even be in the ballpark of what my actual performance is, which ultimately gains points again and again and again over the course of the season. But hey, why actually think about how to improve my team instead of sending passive aggresive bullshit on the forums about stuff I have no idea about?

Dude, you came in here like a fucking smartass with a 100% sarcastic reply to someone's legit concerns on the matter, and you're talking about "passive aggressive bullshit"? Come on now.

yes, if you take those words out of context I can "come on now"

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SMJHL Preseason Punishments Update - by Citizen of Adraa - 11-06-2021, 03:17 PM
RE: SMJHL Preseason Punishments Update - by Sean - 11-07-2021, 06:54 AM
RE: SMJHL Preseason Punishments Update - by boom - 11-06-2021, 09:54 PM
RE: SMJHL Preseason Punishments Update - by Vandy - 11-06-2021, 10:38 PM